Answers to your questions

Car Side Mirror

Frequently asked questions

Do you train everywhere in the UK?

Yes, we have a trainer network across the UK so are able to cater for training requirements in all regions. Give us a call to discuss where you need us to go.

Do I need a full driver CPC?

Yes, if you drive a lorry, bus, or coach as the main part of your job. Full exemptions can be found at www.gov.uk/become-lorry-bus-driver/when-you-dont-need-driver-cpc We can help you gain your 35 hours just contact us on - 01270 875891

How do I find out how many CPC hours I have done in the last 5 years?

You can check how many hours of CPC you have done by visiting www.gov.uk/check-your-driver-cpc-periodic-training-hours If you need to top yours up please call us on 01270 875891 and book a course today.

What happens if my Driver CPC certificate has expired?

You can't drive professionally until your driver CPC is up to date. You can be fined up to £1000 for driving without a valid CPC certificate. We can help you get your CPC hours up to date just call us on 01270 875891 and book a course today.

Can you design a course for my specific driver training needs?

We are experts in tailoring courses to company or driver needs, please call us to discuss the options on 01270 766487

What courses do you provide?

A list of our courses can be found on the website or we can create bespoke courses, just call the team to discuss your requirements on 01270 766487

I need a company to help with our Operators licence ('O' Licence) audit, do you do this?

We cover all sorts of audits to differing levels and can certainly help with any needs you have regarding the Operators Licence. Please call us on 01270 875891 to discuss it further.

Can I book a Taxi Test with Junction 17?

Yes, if the test is for Leicester City Council. If you require a test with any other council then please contact them directly. Taxi test